Sustainable production practices have always been at the forefront of what we do at EGGER. At our plant, we implement various sustainable practices to minimise our impact on the environment. More information on our sustainability objectives can be found here.
Articles in this section
- How do I lay a solid wood floor on top of EGGER Protect?
- Are EGGER Advanced Structural Flooring Boards made from recycled material?
- Where are EGGER Advanced Structural Flooring Boards manufactured?
- EGGER Advanced Structural Flooring Boards Fire Resistance
- What is the EGGER Advanced Structural Flooring System?
- Advantages of EGGER Protect?
- Can I use Protect with underfloor heating?
- What is the highest temperature that underfloor heating can reach when EGGER Protect is used?
- Which direction should EGGER Protect be laid?
- Do I need to leave expansion gaps when laying EGGER Protect?