EGGER Joint & Joist Adhesive is a methylene diphenyl (MDI) based adhesive BS EN 204 Class D4, for use in bonding boards to joints, boards to joists and sealing board edges. It can be used in light rain conditions.
EGGER Joint & Joist Adhesive is classified as harmful under The Chemical (Hazard Information and Packaging for Supply) Regulations 2009 (CHIP4)/Classification, Labelling and Packaging of Substances and Mixtures (CLP Regulation) 2009.
The following advice should be adhered to when using EGGER Joint & Joist Adhesive:
- Always store in a dry place, avoiding atmospheric moisture;
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing;
- Correct PPE gloves should be worn when handling the adhesive;
- Contain spilt material where possible;
- Absorb spilt material with dirt, sand or clay. Do not use absorbent materials such as cement powder.
As from 24th August 2023, adequate training is required before industrial or professional use. For further information, please refer to Annex XVII to Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH).
Please further safety information, please view our material data sheet here.