An enhanced moisture resistant tongue and groove structural flooring board, EGGER P5 is specified for use in internal conditions only. Every board is manufactured in the UK using diamond-tipped tooling to achieve a precision tongue and groove profile for a tighter, more consistent board joint.
- Suitable for use in damp or humid environments, such as bathrooms and kitchens
- Profiled on all four sides for quick and easy installation
- Smooth surface for subsequent laying
- Ideal for new-build applications
- Raw materials sourced locally to minimise transport emissions
- Manufactured to the specification of EN 312