EGGER PCX is made up of P5 grade chipboard covered with an easy-to-peel, anti-slip woven surface film which helps to guard against spills and damages, and prevent moisture ingress during the build process. When trades have finished, remove the film for a clean, well-presented floor. Then polymer coating layer also offers an added moisture barrier upon completion.
- Can be installed in light rain conditions resulting in fewer site stoppage
- Can be left exposed to the elements for up to 42 days once correctly laid
- Anti-slip surface even when wet
- Tighter edges on the film to prevent edges curling and lifting
- No joint sealing tape required if using EGGER Joint & Joist Adhesive
- Film can be recycled to avoid wastage